Sunday, September 11, 2016

9/11/01...a very auspicious date....9/11/07 another one, this time it was for my last radiation for my cancer...obviously worked well as I am still here with no recurrence....knock on wood...

AND NOW

Tomorrow begins my latest road trip which will include many stops to visit family and friends.  My plan is to return to Austin at the end of October.EASTERN U.S. ROAD TRIP – 2016

My plan right now is to leave Austin on September 12. My initial stop should be somewhere in the Dallas area. Actually Montgomery Tx


ON THE LIST-
COLLEEN=MONTGOMERY TX
ROSE- GARLAND TX
GRANT WILLIAM/MEG/PAT -SPRINGDALE AR
SONNY WHITE- SPRINGDALE
BARBARA NIELSEN- ST LOUIS
LYNETTE/CHRIS- CINCINNATI
ANDREW/LAURALEE AND KIDS -CINCINNATI AREA
TANI ROSE- CLEVELAND ???
PAT/BERNIE-ASHEVILLE
JOHN/JAN-ATLANTA
LARRY/JENNY/LEIGH -GREENVILLE/greer
?
NELS/KRIS- ATLANTA
JERRY/BARBARA- NO. VENICE
JOHN SAUCIER/KORI -NICEVILLE FL
Sandy Morrow....Mooresville No Carolina
Jason/Jennifer....Wilmington





PLACES
SAVANNAH AND CHARLESTON
Gettysburg

5 p.m.
Car is clean  and gas is full....just remains to load and organize.....



3 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage Buzz !
    What no trip to Hawayahh again ?
    Glad to hear there's good recollection
    of infamous date 9/11 . . . xoxomm lm

    ReplyDelete