Saturday, September 17, 2016

 Saturday, September 17 about noon

Spent about 36 hours in the St. Louis area visiting with relatives from Bonnie side of the family. Nice to see them.

 However Thursday night after arriving there just about the time I was retiring for the night I started feeling feverish and developing the chills. That led to a very unrestful night. I didn't take anything that night  nor did I even take my temperature. However Friday morning my temperature was 100.3 which is a little high. So I took three aspirin and within an hour or so my temperature had dropped to a normal range . I also was able to nap during the day so that by evening time I felt normal again.

That put me back on the road driving through downtown St. Louis where I was able to see and take a picture of the famous St. Louis arch . And now I'm onthe outskirtsof Indianapolis heading toward Cincinnati.

1 comment: